Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 10, 2018

Near Hoi An, there is one of the most beautiful beach in Asia

Near Hoi An, there is one of the most beautiful beach in Asia: Ha My beach.


Ha My Beach has just been freshly picked up by British newspaper Telegraph to choose the best beaches in Asia along with 10 other beaches including Long Beach (Phu Quoc, Vietnam), Phra Nang (Krabi, Thailand).

Referring to Quang Nam, everyone remember immediately Hoi An. The sea near Hoi An seems like An Bang is the first choice of all homes. But, there is a beautiful beach that is beautiful ... and few people know. Ha My beach is the most beautiful in Asia next to a series of other famous beaches, voted by the British newspaper Telegraph.

Sure, thanks to everyone who flocked to An Bang, Ha My remains intact, quiet, clean and extremely peaceful.

Beautiful scenery

Its location is quite convenient: it is along the coastal road linking Danang with the ancient town of Hoi An (Quang Nam province), Ha My beach is only 6km away from the mountains. This place brings the beautiful features of the Central Sea, which are white sand beaches stretching to the eye, clear sea water, a jade green "very attractive".




In Ha My, you will only want to be relax all day, lying under the cool coconut, gentle, romantic view of natural scenery peaceful and relaxed. The most popular is not as crowded as the famous beaches. Sometimes when I drop in harmony with nature, I do not have a shadow around me. With family, relatives, friends down in the sea immersed in the cool water, fun to feel like the sea of ​​their own ... so.




For sure, you will comfortably pose the shape, taking beautiful pictures glittering without fear of any strange people fall into the frame offline.

Ha My is most beautiful at dawn and sunset. This is also the time when fishermen start off to sea and landing makes the beach atmosphere very fun. On the clear night sky, Ha My sea surface is strange because of the neon lights from thousands of sparkling boats, glittering like the flower city posted on the sea.






Ha My is wild, deserted but the service has developed yet. All services are available for you to have a full trip.

Around Ha My Beach, there are many great resorts for you to choose from. As Four Seasons The Nam Hai Resort, or if you want to experience homestay you can choose Ha My Side Hoi An Homestay (reasonable homestay price from 20 USD/room/night). Or if you only search for hotels, motels, then in the northwest of the beach you can find many.





Seafood in Ha My is very good, as fishermen still sail offshore regularly, seafood is extremely fresh, and the price is reasonable.






If you read this post and you like Ha My too, then quickly plan to come to Ha My right away. Take advantage of this deserted and untouched place, go with your relatives, friends, lover to escape from the city and enjoy the peace of nature alone.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

One pillar pagoda – a cultural highlight of Hanoi

One pillar pagoda – a cultural highlight of Hanoi One Pillar Pagoda is located in the heart of Hanoi capital. Near Ho Chi Minh Museum, ...