Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 11, 2018

The majestic scenery of Y Ty in harvesting season


The majestic scenery of Y Ty in harvesting season


The way to Y Ty is difficult but there are many beautiful terraced fields for you to admire.





Being a mountainous commune in Bat Xat district, Lao Cai province, Y Ty is located on a rocky mountain about 2,000 meters above sea level.



I am on a rainy day in early September. The roads that are already far away are far more difficult to go, because the soil from the mountain can slide at any time.



I have a little fear, but my adventure blood is rising. The desire to embrace nature in my heart made me leave the crowded city to find the mountains.


For tours to this beautiful area, please contact Orient Skyline Travel at info@orientskylinetravel.com or visit their websites: https://orientskylinetravel.com & https://orientskylinetravel.net
 



To me, Y Ty is not beautiful in any village, but beautiful from the road leading me there. The majestic beauty of this place will make you feel smaller than ever before in the Northwest.



Terraced fields in Y Ty and some neighboring communes like A Mom Thu, A Lu, Ngai Thau ... are very beautiful. They are like the waves overflowing the mountains, the warp, flowing down into the valley like a sea of ​​gold.



What I like most here is the peace, simplicity and quality of ethnic people. The Rat is less touristy compared to some northern mountainous areas.



Y Ty in harvesting season is very ripe. Grass from the new rice, wind winding to every house, so you keep on asking forever when you leave.



The simplicity, simplicity, simplicity, innocence and breath of this place are many people like me always looking for.



Embracing the sea of ​​gold into the eye, I find myself a lucky person. I inhale the long-lasting sweet taste of heaven and earth, purifying the body after a long journey.



Unlike terraces in other places, you may suddenly come across the sea of ​​clouds in the fields.



Clouds of adventure, adventure as we bring our soul to the scene.



Climbing the peaks looking down, saw the clouds wading between the tops of the trees as the silk thread, I suddenly wondered before the miraculous nature. Did I fall in love with this place?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

One pillar pagoda – a cultural highlight of Hanoi

One pillar pagoda – a cultural highlight of Hanoi One Pillar Pagoda is located in the heart of Hanoi capital. Near Ho Chi Minh Museum, ...