Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 10, 2018

Special touch of Hoi An at sunset time

Special touch of Hoi An at sunset time


This photo I took when visiting Hoi An, during my trip across Vietnam last summer (May 2015). We arrived in Hoi An late afternoon.


The first impression of Hoi An is the peace and quiet of an old town.


Looking at the street scene, the scene of people walking or cycling makes us feel like everything slows down, the feeling of leisure, relaxed different from the original.


The Old Quarter gradually becomes dim at late afternoon, bringing special feelings for each visitor when coming here.


When the night falls, Hoi An is lit by many lanterns.


The swirling of Hoi An at that time gave us a really deep impression.


Unfortunately, our time in Hoi An was a bit short, so what I noticed about this place was not really complete. We feel regret and want to be back.


If it comes back, the first thing I would do is take the camera and rush to the old town. But this time I will focus on people, about everyday life, food in Hoi An.


I will also rent a boat ride along Hoai River to see Hoi An in a different perspective. If I have time, I would like to explore the area around Hoi An, outside the old town.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

One pillar pagoda – a cultural highlight of Hanoi

One pillar pagoda – a cultural highlight of Hanoi One Pillar Pagoda is located in the heart of Hanoi capital. Near Ho Chi Minh Museum, ...